Kaedrin's Custom Content
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

skullclan hunter

3 posters

Go down

skullclan hunter Empty skullclan hunter

Post  Aarkon Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:33 am

can we get the spellcasting progression to be 1 every odd level for pally cleric or favored soul instead of just paladin?

i think this would give the class a bit more flexability IMO

in the description you even wrote cleric/rouges make good skullclan hunters wich isnt all that accurate IMO with no CL given to other divine casters than paladin.

Aarkon

Back to top Go down

skullclan hunter Empty Re: skullclan hunter

Post  Kaedrin Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:31 am

No

Kaedrin
Admin

https://nwn2customcontent.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Archaos Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:40 pm

Actually I wondered that at some point, until I checked it. In PnP, Skullclan Hunters have no spellcasting progression at all, not even Paladin's.
You get to sneak attack undead and you get immunities from things that target Fortitude and Will saves, what more do you want? Paladin spell progression is just icing on the cake.

Clerics make the best Skullclan Hunters, because they give Turn Undead, two Domains, plus other bonuses, with just a level and no requirements, unlike the Paladin.
Also I would recommend taking Sacred Vengeance. 2d6 more damage against undead for utter destruction.

If you want divine progression, just continue with Shadowbane Stalker afterwards.

Archaos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down