Kaedrin's Custom Content
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Suggestion... I know, I can't believe it either

2 posters

Go down

Another Suggestion... I know, I can't believe it either Empty Another Suggestion... I know, I can't believe it either

Post  BenRGamer Wed May 04, 2011 6:19 pm

Still sick and still leafing through my books in my spare time, came across this simple little Invocation for warlocks in the Drow of the Underdark book that'd give 'em another polymorph option.

Spider-Shape
Invocation Level: Lesser
Spell-Level Equivalent: 3rd

You can transform yourself into the form of a fiendish monstrous spider for a number of hours equal to your caster level, or until you choose to end it.

In PnP, you can choose it's size, starting off with Medium and Small, but getting Large at 8th level, Tiny at 11th, Huge at 15th, and finally Gargantuan at 20th. I figure you could work it in the system as a passive bonus to the stats granted in the forms when you hit the 8th, 15th, and 20th Caster Levels.

BenRGamer

Back to top Go down

Another Suggestion... I know, I can't believe it either Empty Re: Another Suggestion... I know, I can't believe it either

Post  Kaedrin Thu May 05, 2011 1:59 pm

I'm not really looking to add more ways to polymorph. It's enough of a headache as is.

Kaedrin
Admin

https://nwn2customcontent.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down