Kaedrin's Custom Content
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Warrior?

4 posters

Go down

Dragon Warrior? Empty Dragon Warrior?

Post  deserk Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:59 am

Hey, I quite like this PrC from KPRC. I was wondering if anyone knew what sourcebook it is from? Was thinking of trying it for a PnP campaign.

deserk

Back to top Go down

Dragon Warrior? Empty Re: Dragon Warrior?

Post  Raygereio Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:52 am

Edit: Well, I was wrong.

Last edited by Raygereio on Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Raygereio

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaedrin Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:10 am

Miniatures Handbook. I renamed the Dragon Samurai to Dragon Warrior and stripped out the Kara-tur references.

Kaedrin
Admin

https://nwn2customcontent.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  deserk Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:40 am

Kaedrin wrote:Miniatures Handbook. I renamed the Dragon Samurai to Dragon Warrior and stripped out the Kara-tur references.
Aha, thanks.

Unfortunate that it's called Dragon Samurai in the sourcebooks, because then I wouldn't touch it in PnP. But yeah nice that you made the PrC more universal in you PrC pack. Smile

deserk

Back to top Go down

Dragon Warrior? Empty Feat

Post  Hoihe Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:21 am

Hello, I did not want to make a new thread to avoid needless flood of forums so I am using this topic if not a problem.

The question about feats is regarding this:

Dragon Warrior wrote:Level 1: Dragon Disciple, Dragon Breath, Resistance to Energy 5

The actual question: Is the feat Dragon Disciple here for mechanic reasons (such as making the game remember what type of breath to use/Elemental resistance) Or is it there for Roleplaying reasons as well, to justify the
Dragon Warrior wrote:Dragon warriors are dedicated warriors, members of special, self-selected class who revere dragon-kind and emulate dragons' ferocious martial abilities to the point of taking on some draconic traits.

Thanks in advance!

Hoihe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down