Kaedrin's Custom Content
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another prestige class suggestion - War Weaver

3 posters

Go down

Another prestige class suggestion - War Weaver Empty Another prestige class suggestion - War Weaver

Post  pyro Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:54 am

I know nothing about NWN2 code and implementation of ideas, but I do know buffing is a pain in the ass... Check out War Weaver from Heroes of Battle.

Basically, for those unfamiliar, the War Weaver gains the ability to cast single-target buffs ahead of time into a "weave", where they can later be triggered to affect multiple members of the party. This ability progresses across five levels, and they grab a few other little perks too. Its actually been a while since I've looked at the class closely but that's the gist of it.

Its a GREAT class in PnP, mostly because it puts the overpowered mage-types into a support role, and I think it would work for NWN2 as well. If it's possible to program, that is.

pyro

Back to top Go down

Another prestige class suggestion - War Weaver Empty Re: Another prestige class suggestion - War Weaver

Post  Kaedrin Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:23 am

It would require a massive amount of work to do this class. I looked into it a long time ago.

Kaedrin
Admin

https://nwn2customcontent.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Another prestige class suggestion - War Weaver Empty Re: Another prestige class suggestion - War Weaver

Post  VeritasWaits Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:34 am

I just wish the devs had thought it through and included Spell Contingencies a la Baldur's Gate. That code would have been really useful.

VeritasWaits

Back to top Go down

Post  pyro Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:56 pm

Spell Contingencies... yes, now THAT would have been a good idea.

I kinda figured War Weaver would be too complicated, and then after posting the idea realized you included Dread Commando, so you must have gone through the book already. Too bad, its a cool class, but I can totally see how it would be a nightmare to implement.

pyro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down