Kaedrin's Custom Content
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adding Arcane Spell Failure to Reserve Feats

2 posters

Go down

Adding Arcane Spell Failure to Reserve Feats Empty Adding Arcane Spell Failure to Reserve Feats

Post  Gildren Thu May 26, 2011 2:16 pm

Hello Kaedrin,

As many before have said, I could not be more impressed with your amazing and massive amount of work that you have put forth for the community’s enjoyment.

I wanted to ask a question about how I might add an Arcane Spell Failure check to the Reserve Feats?

I understand that the feat calls to a spell script, but it does not check for arcane spell failure (sort of allowing heavy armor arcane casters without the use of still spell feats).

Is there a way to adjust the feat so that it has an ASF check? Or perhaps maybe there is a way to make an adjustment to the spell scripts using GetArcaneSpellFailure?

Forgive me, my scripting abilities are at best, pathetic, but I suspect this is something you might be able to answer off of the top of your head.

Thanks for your time, and wonderful work

- Gildren

Gildren

Back to top Go down

Adding Arcane Spell Failure to Reserve Feats Empty Re: Adding Arcane Spell Failure to Reserve Feats

Post  Kaedrin Fri May 27, 2011 9:02 am

I'm going to be adding ASF to the vanilla eldritch blast (feat only, no ASF currently) to fix an exploit/bug so you will be able to copy/paste that code into the reserve feats.

Kaedrin
Admin

https://nwn2customcontent.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Adding Arcane Spell Failure to Reserve Feats Empty Re: Adding Arcane Spell Failure to Reserve Feats

Post  Gildren Fri May 27, 2011 4:13 pm

Kinda figured you might already have that figured out and covered, thanks.

I'll check it out when you are ready to release it.

Thanks again Kaedrin

Gildren

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum