Kaedrin's Custom Content
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modifying/Removing Certain Classes

2 posters

Go down

Modifying/Removing Certain Classes Empty Modifying/Removing Certain Classes

Post  Rokene Fri May 20, 2011 10:15 pm

Hey Kaedrin!

I'd just like to say big fan of PrC classes and I am currently building a PW with some people which we plan to release sometime mid summer or late summer. Smile I've suggested in adding your content and they all agree it would add a lot of flavor to our world. We're pretty much going through the list of all the PrC to see if they would fit into our setting and we found a few that we need to edit and remove. I was listening to your interview on the podcast and noticed you did something similar with dalelands and there were perhaps switches in your pack to turn things on and off? If not I'm pretty familiar with scripting in nwn2 and 2das. Very Happy Some basic guidelines as to where things are would do a load of help.

Thanks in advance!

Rokene

Rokene

Back to top Go down

Modifying/Removing Certain Classes Empty Re: Modifying/Removing Certain Classes

Post  Rokene Mon May 23, 2011 1:36 am

Hey Kaedrin since you haven't responded yet I encountered a problem since my last post. When I implemented the PRC pack all the tag based scripting stopped working for some odd reason and when i uninstalled your pack it worked again. Like the on activateditem, unacquireditem, spellcastitem, acquireditem, example of these tag based scripting i_bookofpeace_ac for activation. I was just wondering if you would know if it were something in your scripts that would cause them to not work anymore. <.<

Thanks in advance

Rokene

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaedrin Wed May 25, 2011 7:55 pm

I have tag based scripting working in my pack (the genie uses it) so there is something conflicting between our two code bases.

As for turning stuff off - edit the 2da file and look for:

Removed for Spells.2da/Feats.2da
PlayerClass for Classes.2da

Kaedrin
Admin

https://nwn2customcontent.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rokene Sat May 28, 2011 2:06 pm

Ah okay, I'll start looking it over it then thanks. Smile

Rokene

Back to top Go down