Kaedrin's Custom Content
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rogue HiPS 1.42.1 change

2 posters

Go down

Rogue HiPS 1.42.1 change Empty Rogue HiPS 1.42.1 change

Post  Archaos Tue May 29, 2012 1:30 pm

Hey Kaedrin.
I noticed the upcoming change in Work in Progress about turning off HiPS for Rogues. In my personal opinion, I think that is a mistake. Adding HiPS as one of their Special Abilities was a REALLY smart and convenient thing to do.
EVERYONE in DnD or NwN2 gets 1 Shadowdancer level for HiPS, that is a widely known fact. It is almost an unofficial class feature. Unless they got it from another Prestige Class or item or it simply couldn't fit in their build.

I am aware that it can be turned on if someone wants it (such as myself) but the problem is, that most people don't know how to do that or couldn't bother tinkering with the files. Or they would simply forget or not notice that such an option is even available, which would be a shame.
On the other hand, Persistent Worlds know how to enable or disable such features very well and would do so anyway. Maybe enable it in the SP version and disable it in the MP?

Just a recommendation. Smile

Archaos

Back to top Go down

Rogue HiPS 1.42.1 change Empty Re: Rogue HiPS 1.42.1 change

Post  Kaedrin Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:00 am

Multiple PWs have mentioned they don't want the change so it's going to default to off. Quite frankly if it's SP only you should just add the feat via the console and not mess with it.

Kaedrin
Admin

https://nwn2customcontent.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down