Kaedrin's Custom Content
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quick Question about Swift Hunter/Swift Ambusher in 1.41.3

2 posters

Go down

Quick Question about Swift Hunter/Swift Ambusher in 1.41.3 Empty Quick Question about Swift Hunter/Swift Ambusher in 1.41.3

Post  Snowmane Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:15 pm

I saw this on the Work In Progress page:

Swift Hunter and Swift Ambusher feats no longer mention swashbuckler dodge stacking.

I took a look at the feat descriptions and now they seem to indicate that these feats only affect sneak attack dice and give no dodge bonus. Did these feats give the swashbuckler AC in 1.41.2 and that was removed in 1.41.3? Or was the swashbuckler doge removed long ago and the text just got updated? Just curious.

My Ranger/Scout/Invisible blade is sad not to get the dodge ac bonus Sad But the sneak attack damage combined with feint and dual wield is still juicy Smile

Snowmane

Back to top Go down

Quick Question about Swift Hunter/Swift Ambusher in 1.41.3 Empty Re: Quick Question about Swift Hunter/Swift Ambusher in 1.41.3

Post  Kaedrin Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:04 am

The swashbuckler dodge AC will no longer be awarded in 1.41.4. The website descriptions match the changes I'm making for the next update.

Kaedrin
Admin

https://nwn2customcontent.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down