Kaedrin's Custom Content
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic Assassin

2 posters

Go down

Epic Assassin Empty Epic Assassin

Post  pyro Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:39 am

I'm super pumped for the epic assassin levels and spellbook upgrade... Assassin seems to kinda suck as written in the original NWN2 and you're doing an bang on job of making it more playable. When this stuff comes out I will be quite happy.

I do have a few questions about your implementation of the epic levels:

Are you gonna give this one a high BAB at epic too?

Is Death Attack DC going to progress at its full rate, or are you going to do it the way PnP does it with only accounting for half the class levels past ten?

Obviously there's no spell progression for higher spell levels, are you going to increase spells per day or leave spellcasting untouched at epic?

Where do bonus feats come in?

Have you considered any way for an Assassin without Crippling Strike to get Epic Precision? Or find a way to give Assassin Crippling Strike itself?

Are there going to be any more unique features that don't have a PnP analog (Death Touch etc.)?

That's all for now I think; thanks!

pyro

Back to top Go down

Epic Assassin Empty Re: Epic Assassin

Post  Kaedrin Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:11 pm

No. Yes. Leave. 14/18. No. No.

Kaedrin
Admin

https://nwn2customcontent.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  pyro Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:37 pm

Sweet thanks!

Two more things..

I read a discussion on a message board somewhere (can't remember where now) talking about Death Attacks in NWN2 being a little fishy; not affecting things with immunity to mind-affecting and sometimes (perhaps randomly) not working for any discernible reason as well. Does anyone know if this is true? I've had trouble setting up Death Attacks with my assassin.

Does Sneak Attack work with Eldritch Blast? Does Death Attack work with Eldritch Blast?

pyro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down