Kaedrin's Custom Content
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minor visual bug with saved games and one class (1.42f)

3 posters

Go down

Minor visual bug with saved games and one class (1.42f) Empty Minor visual bug with saved games and one class (1.42f)

Post  marnold Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:13 am

I noticed a minor bug with the display of saved games in 1.42f. If you click on a saved game, it will display the characters classes with the number of levels in each class in parentheses. I noticed that if the character only has one class, there will be another listing beneath that class that has a red, yellow, green, and blue image that says "2D Missing Texture." It doesn't list a class after that, it just has 128 in parentheses. The save games seem to work fine. It doesn't show up for multiclassed characters.

marnold

Back to top Go down

Minor visual bug with saved games and one class (1.42f) Empty Re: Minor visual bug with saved games and one class (1.42f)

Post  Kaedrin Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:19 pm

Nothing I can fix, nothing to do with me that I know of.

Kaedrin
Admin

https://nwn2customcontent.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Minor visual bug with saved games and one class (1.42f) Empty Re: Minor visual bug with saved games and one class (1.42f)

Post  marnold Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:28 am

Hmm. I am running it with Crossover/Wine in Linux so maybe it's an odd bug there. Regardless, it's not a big deal.

marnold

Back to top Go down

Post  deserk Thu May 03, 2012 5:56 am

I've noticed this too in the latest version. When I switch back to version 1.42d, the bug isn't there.

deserk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down