Kaedrin's Custom Content
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1.41.3 Update

Go down

1.41.3 Update Empty 1.41.3 Update

Post  Kaedrin Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:39 pm

I'm waiting on a save game to test the single player issues and then I'll go live with the update.

Kaedrin
Admin

https://nwn2customcontent.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

1.41.3 Update Empty Re: 1.41.3 Update

Post  Kaedrin Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:40 am

Changelog -

• Hexblade can be selected but not chosen. This allows you to see the description for the upcoming new base class.
  • All Wizard spellcasting progression feats require Wiz 2 to take. Exploit fix.
  • Augment Summoning and Augment Elemental are now available as bonus feats for Red Wizards.
  • Augment Summoning and Augment Elemental are now available as bonus feats for Wizards.
  • Aura of Alignment description updated to include the save bonus
  • Bladesinger AC bonus no longer stacks with Invisible Blade or Duelist AC bonuses.
  • Bladesinger Song of Celerity is now three times your Bladesinger level. Class description updated to indicate you gain 2 uses/day at 8th level.
  • Clarify description of Caustic Web to indicate the entangle is actually a 50% move debuff.
  • Dark Ones Own Luck bonus may not exceed your warlock level (per pnp).
  • Dispels vs Rangers/Paladins optimized to only work when used on players (default behavior for NPCs).
  • Divine Might now removes previous castings, will no longer fail if still active
  • Divine Shield now removes previous castings, will no longer fail if still active
  • Dragon Warrior – Dragon Breath description correctly mentions how many uses per day it has.
  • Embrace the Wild no longer mentions low light vision and no longer tries to add it
  • Embrace the Wild now correctly adds Listen and not Craft Weapon
  • Fixed a bug in dispels when determining if the target is a full paladin/ranger caster.
  • Frenzy and Whirling Frenzy can now stack.
  • Frenzy deals 6 points of damage round for characters without barbarian levels.
  • GFK ghost step gets the correct uses/day for ranks 2-4.
  • Greater Restoration will now heal up to half of the caster's injuries (up to a cap of 150 points) when self-targeting. A cmi_option will be added in the next update to control this.
  • Harper Agent spellcasting feat description updated to mention it has full casting progression.
  • Haste and Song of Fury no longer provide more attacks than it should.
  • Haste will no longer stack with Frenzy or Whirling Frenzy.
  • Heartfire now uses the red faerie fire VFX
  • Ice Troll Berserker now scales to epic levels.
  • Improved Countersong for Dissonant Chords no longer double counts the Cha bonus.
  • Lions of Talisid who do not have any druid levels will turn into the celestial leopard when using panther shape
  • Mass Camo description updated to indicate it is only a 1 minute/level spell.
  • Mass Heal and Warpriest's Mass Heal now affect any number of targets and will only affect targets with 15' of the caster
  • Monks no longer incorrectly deal slashing damage when wearing gloves. They now correctly continue to do bludgeoning damage.
  • Multiplayer files will be corrected updated for 1.41.3. There was a bug in my MP file generator that failed to change the files correctly.
  • New Background Feat: Tireless (Rage/Frenzy/Dervish Dance have no ill effect)
  • New cmi_option to turn on/off the Uncanny Dodge change.
  • New cmi_option to turn on/off the Unequip code
  • New Feat: Craft Rod (turned off)
  • New Feat: Craft Staff (turned off)
  • New Feat: Forge Ring (turned off)
  • Nixies Grace no longer mentions low light vision and no longer tries to add it
  • Protective Ward upgraded for pure rangers. "If you do not have levels in any other class except for Ranger, you instead gain the following benefits: At level 4 you gain a +2 Dodge AC bonus and a +1 Attack bonus. This bonus increases to +4 Dodge AC and +2 Attack bonus at 24th level."
  • Scout and Wilderness Stalker given a real dodge replacement for Swashbuckler dodge.
  • Sneak Attack routine for spells now correctly uses IB levels for the caster, not the target, when handling the uncanny dodge ability
  • Uncanny Dodge now provides a +1 Ref save bonus. +2 for Improved Uncanny Dodge
  • Vampiric Regen enabled for gloves (confirmed working after I turned it on and tested it).
  • Wall of Dispel Magic description updated to indicate the spell lasts 1 round per caster level.
  • Wall of Greater Dispel Magic description updated to indicate the spell lasts 1 round per caster level.
  • WoD/AK weapon buff changed to grant the elemental damage as a character bonus, not a weapon bonus.

In addition - I've put my content up on google's code hosting services so the community can access my content via Subversion if desired. This will allow for fixes/changes to be obtained sooner than waiting for a full release.

You can point your client here to access the content: https://kaedrin-nwn2.googlecode.com/svn/trunk

At this time it is available as a read-only store.

Kaedrin
Admin

https://nwn2customcontent.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down