Kaedrin's Custom Content
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Archers feat Elemental Shot doesn't seem to be working for me

2 posters

Go down

Elemental Archers feat Elemental Shot doesn't seem to be working for me Empty Elemental Archers feat Elemental Shot doesn't seem to be working for me

Post  abyssalstalker Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:40 am

Good morning,

I am using the Hall of Heroes module to test out builds and was trying out the Archer of the Mists build on NWN2 Builder which uses Elemental Archer at level 9-13. The build uses an Air Genasi with the Element Air path.

I used the dummy to test out my damage before and after I prestiged to Elemental Archer at 9. However, I noticed the additional damage from Elemental shot never took effect. I was using a long bow with arrows. I tried various bows and arrow combinations but didn't have any luck.

I'd love to run this build in a LAN game with my girlfriend but am unsure why the additional damage from Elemental Shot isn't being applied. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks so much!

EDIT - The dummy tells you the damage type and damage per round and I fired at it with 100 arrows at level 8 (no Elemental Archer) and 9 (with Elemental Archer and Elemental Shot) and the same physical damage was applied. No bonus physical damage, no electric damage.

abyssalstalker

Back to top Go down

Elemental Archers feat Elemental Shot doesn't seem to be working for me Empty Re: Elemental Archers feat Elemental Shot doesn't seem to be working for me

Post  Gert Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:06 am

Hall of Heroes? I suppose you mean the Hall of Training. It isn't compatible with KPRC. You can find a trainer list here:

http://nwn2db.freeforums.org/complete-character-builder-s-checklist-t104.html

Gert

Back to top Go down

Elemental Archers feat Elemental Shot doesn't seem to be working for me Empty Re: Elemental Archers feat Elemental Shot doesn't seem to be working for me

Post  abyssalstalker Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:27 pm

Gert wrote:Hall of Heroes? I suppose you mean the Hall of Training. It isn't compatible with KPRC. You can find a trainer list here:

Thank you for this information and link. It was extremely valuable. I'll test some things out and see how they run!

abyssalstalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down