Oversized TW

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oversized TW

Post  webguy2003 on Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:14 pm

(Note: This is in my level up mod, the feat works on the server I play on) Oversized Two-weapon Fighting does not work, as far as I can tell, with weapons wielded with the monkey grip feat. Oversized is not working with rapiers or longswords either, which leads me to believe its just not working.

Last edited by webguy2003 on Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

webguy2003

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oversized TW

Post  marnold on Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:49 pm

webguy2003 wrote:Oversized Two-weapon Fighting does not work, as far as I can tell, with weapons wielded with the monkey grip feat. Oversized is not working with rapiers or longswords either, which leads me to believe its just not working.

It's been awhile since I tried that, but I tried a Forest Master dual wielding warmaces. IIRC, oversized worked fine with monkey grip. Oversized would only affect rapiers and longswords if you were a small race AFAIK.

marnold

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  webguy2003 on Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:58 pm

I think it might just be the level up mod I have is making it not work right because it works on the server I play on.

webguy2003

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Oversized TWF doesn't work for me

Post  chad878262 on Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:30 pm

All of the classes seem to work, but for some reason Oversized TWF doesn't seem to work in any of the modules (including the OC). Wondering if anyone has advice on if there may be something specific I can check, edit, or remove so that it works?

Thanks!

chad878262

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top