Kaedrin's Custom Content
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dread Necromancer class + Kaedrin ?

2 posters

Go down

Dread Necromancer class + Kaedrin ? Empty Dread Necromancer class + Kaedrin ?

Post  ginsu Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:40 am

Hello all! Its my first post here on this forum.

I have the kaedrin pack installed on my nwn2 and I like it very much. There is a custom class, the Dread Necromancer, from other developer that I would like to add to my game, but seems like I cant do it due to the different dialog.tlk files.

I cant post the link to the class due to the 7 days restriction to post links, but its on the nwvault

I downloaded the nwn2tlkeditor but Im having serious troubles trying to understand the tool. Is there anyone who could help me mix both dialog.tlk files in one file?

Dread Necromancer is a very nice class, it would be awesome have this on Kaedrin Pack Smile

ginsu

Back to top Go down

Dread Necromancer class + Kaedrin ? Empty Re: Dread Necromancer class + Kaedrin ?

Post  Kaedrin Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:44 pm

Please don't ask me to support anything you also post on the Baldur's Gate forum looking to have done by me so they can use it.

Kaedrin
Admin

https://nwn2customcontent.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dread Necromancer class + Kaedrin ? Empty Re: Dread Necromancer class + Kaedrin ?

Post  ginsu Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:38 am

Hello!

Im not sure if I understood. What I posted in the BG forum was a plea to add the class, what Im asking here is if there is anyway to make one dialog.tlk from both (from the dread and from the kaedrin pack) so i can play on single player campaign

ginsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down